|
No instances of MinimServer were detected
|
|
16-10-2015, 20:47
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
No instances of MinimServer were detected
Today I wanted to restart MinimServer on my two NAS, but the MinimWatch icon keeps grey, what means that no instances of MinimServer were detected. Yesterday everything was fine, but I didn't change anything.
This is the log file: MinimWatch 0.8.3 update 33, Copyright © 2012-2015 Simon Nash. All rights reserved. Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_60-b27) Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.60-b23, mixed mode) Platform default charset is UTF-8 System look and feel is com.apple.laf.AquaLookAndFeel Active subnet is 192.168.178.0 Startup complete 21:40:31.969 Thread-15: saveProperty: compName=null propName=logLevel propValue=debug When I click the MinimWatch icon on my mac, I can only chose "Options", "Refresh" and "Exit". This is Options - Properties: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2fyd2nmuml2ku....tiff?dl=0 I think this problem is not new, but maybe I'm too stupid because I could not find a solution. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
No instances of MinimServer were detected - Dieter Stockert - 16-10-2015 20:47
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - DavidHB - 16-10-2015, 21:50
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - Dieter Stockert - 16-10-2015, 22:57
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - Dieter Stockert - 17-10-2015, 08:23
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - simoncn - 17-10-2015, 11:10
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - Dieter Stockert - 17-10-2015, 16:06
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - simoncn - 17-10-2015, 16:31
RE: No instances of MinimServer were detected - Dieter Stockert - 17-10-2015, 21:26
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



