|
Minimserver Miminwatch not running
|
|
30-09-2015, 22:01
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Minimserver Miminwatch not running
Hi all,
I made a install of WIN 10 Home 64 bit and installed newest JRE 1.8.0.60 I installed Miminserver and Miminwatch. When I start Minimserver nothing happens. When I start minimwatch there comes a error message: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/openhome/net/controlpoint/CpDeviceListListener Any idea what to do? Rgds Laura |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimserver Miminwatch not running - Laurastar - 30-09-2015 22:01
RE: Minimserver Miminwatch not running - simoncn - 30-09-2015, 23:49
RE: Minimserver Miminwatch not running - Laurastar - 01-10-2015, 21:31
RE: Minimserver Miminwatch not running - simoncn - 01-10-2015, 22:15
RE: Minimserver Miminwatch not running - alfreddo12 - 23-12-2016, 18:09
RE: Minimserver Miminwatch not running - simoncn - 23-12-2016, 20:39
RE: Minimserver Miminwatch not running - alfreddo12 - 23-12-2016, 21:15
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



