Post Reply 
Minimserver crashes all of a sudden
26-06-2015, 18:59
Post: #5
RE: Minimserver crashes all of a sudden
(26-06-2015 14:55)Linn_agnostik Wrote:  Hello Simon,
my library is pretty large, but not excessively so - I have approx 4800 albums, vast majority in FLAC.
I've done as instructed, the file is attached.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for this. It shows that you are using 20225760 heap bytes, with a maximum of 251396096. This is less than 10% of the memory available.

It seems that something is happening later (perhaps related to the LUMIN rescans) that is using a large amount of extra heap space.

Please leave the resourceInfo setting in effect and wait for the next crash. When the crash happens, copy the log file using File Station as I described in my previous post, then zip the log file and attach it to a post here. Many thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minimserver crashes all of a sudden - simoncn - 26-06-2015 18:59

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)