Post Reply 
Creating Playlists
28-02-2015, 12:50
Post: #1
Creating Playlists
I hope this basic question about playlists hasn't been covered on the forum but I've searched and can't find an answer.

I am using a Synology NAS and iMac to run MinimServer and I want to be able to create some playlists. I can create an m3u playlist on my mac by dragging and dropping tracks from my music folders on the NAS into VLC which makes the playlist.

Unfortunately, VLC makes the track path /Volumes/music.... rather than /volume1/music.. I can change this in TextEdit and it works fine with MinimServer but it isn't efficient to do this manually for long playlists.

I haven't found another playlist creator that works on a mac so I wonder if there is a way to get VLC to recognise the correct path or to do batch editing in MinimServer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Creating Playlists - Nothung - 28-02-2015 12:50
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 28-02-2015, 13:12
RE: Creating Playlists - Meffy - 10-02-2016, 23:29
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 11-02-2016, 23:07
RE: Creating Playlists - Meffy - 12-02-2016, 00:05
RE: Creating Playlists - Meffy - 12-02-2016, 00:26
RE: Creating Playlists - Nothung - 28-02-2015, 13:16
RE: Creating Playlists - antonmb - 28-02-2015, 17:15
RE: Creating Playlists - Nothung - 10-02-2016, 15:19
RE: Creating Playlists - Jack C - 30-03-2023, 23:27
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 31-03-2023, 09:05
RE: Creating Playlists - Jack C - 31-03-2023, 16:10
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 31-03-2023, 17:10
RE: Creating Playlists - noworries - 31-03-2023, 19:44
RE: Creating Playlists - Jack C - 01-04-2023, 05:22
RE: Creating Playlists - Jack C - 03-08-2023, 15:12
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 31-03-2023, 20:43
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 01-04-2023, 09:38
RE: Creating Playlists - Jack C - 01-04-2023, 13:44
RE: Creating Playlists - lyapounov - 01-04-2023, 20:17
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 01-04-2023, 21:14
RE: Creating Playlists - lyapounov - 03-04-2023, 09:36
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 03-04-2023, 22:01
RE: Creating Playlists - lyapounov - 06-04-2023, 19:45
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 03-08-2023, 15:39
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 07-06-2024, 22:12
RE: Creating Playlists - dr-schiemann - 30-09-2024, 11:06
RE: Creating Playlists - simoncn - 30-09-2024, 11:40

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)