|
Updates
|
|
21-01-2015, 14:18
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Updates
Hi - I have that feeling that I am being dumb but nevertheless I have spent some time this morning reading release notes instructions and the forum and I can't work it out - so here goes.
I have 0.8.2 (42) installed on QNAP (arm) NAS and I have minimwatch running too windows (86) latest version. is there a reason why 0.8.3 isn't being prompted for updates? If it's relevant - it has only just updated to the latest 0.8.2 package as I was on an older version of minimwatch until this morning (oops) with less features. I have restarted the NAS just to see if that nudged anything but - nope. Scratches head virtually . . . . . |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Updates - Martin H - 21-01-2015 14:18
RE: Updates - Martin H - 21-01-2015, 14:22
RE: Updates - simoncn - 21-01-2015, 15:06
RE: Updates - Peter@57m - 21-01-2015, 14:49
RE: Updates - Martin H - 21-01-2015, 16:22
RE: Updates - simoncn - 21-01-2015, 16:40
RE: Updates - Martin H - 21-01-2015, 17:02
RE: Updates - simoncn - 21-01-2015, 17:24
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



