Post Reply 
Minimserver Displaying deleted genre
06-11-2014, 14:52
Post: #21
RE: Minimserver Displaying deleted genre
Adding back the albums one at a time seems like the right approach. When you find the problem album, please let me know which album it is and I will check the XML for this album in the trace log that you posted.

I have heard of control points having problems with rendering some album art images. There is no conclusive evidence yet that this the cause of the problem you're seeing.
[/quote]

Hi Simon,
thanks to suggestions from the developer of Yate who assessed a metatdata dump of a single track from the album which I suspected to be the only one with any obvious discrepancies, I found that the issue which was causing MinimServer to lock up was its inability to process or bypass the (Chinese ?) characters present in two fields.

Composer and Original Artist specify a 16 bit Unicode encoding but the actual data in the fields seems to be garbage.
Deleting these fields and reloading the album restored the correct loading all albums in the genre.

I have attached the metatdata txt. dump from one track of the album.


Attached File(s)
.txt  Yate Thriller dump.txt (Size: 1.58 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minimserver Displaying deleted genre - Coolhand - 06-11-2014 14:52

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)