|
Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist
|
|
24-07-2014, 10:10
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist
(23-07-2014 22:47)rweten Wrote: What I mean is that I would have started out with (say) an install running from package 29. I patch that to take it up to 31 and the problem starts. I uninstall entirely, take a fresh install package from your site (so right up to package 31 inclusive) and reinstall the problem using that. The fresh install package does not include any updates. If you checked the uninstall option to preserve MinimServer configuration settings and data, your previously installed updates will be available in your new installation. I presume this is what you are doing. Quote:Fixes the problem (of the server falling over nightly) every time. It only goes wrong again when the next update package arrives and I patch it over my existing install. That's what gives the problem. There should be another update fairly soon. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



