Post Reply 
Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist
23-07-2014, 22:47
Post: #17
RE: Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist
(22-07-2014 09:44)simoncn Wrote:  I might have misunderstood something about the effect that updates and reinstalling are havng on this. When you work around the problem by reinstalling, does this mean you are reverting back to the original package with no updates, or did you do something when you reinstalled that enables you to use the current update level (update 31)?

What I mean is that I would have started out with (say) an install running from package 29. I patch that to take it up to 31 and the problem starts. I uninstall entirely, take a fresh install package from your site (so right up to package 31 inclusive) and reinstall the problem using that.

Fixes the problem (of the server falling over nightly) every time. It only goes wrong again when the next update package arrives and I patch it over my existing install. That's what gives the problem.

Note, however, that I've had no chance to go through an update cycle since fixing the clock problem discussed earlier.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist - rweten - 23-07-2014 22:47

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)