Post Reply 
Announcing MinimServer 2.2
27-01-2023, 13:06
Post: #21
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
I finally installed 2.2 on Melco server.
Since then, previously configured index Tags are not shown on control apps (Kinsky, Lumin).
I also installed MinimWatch 2.2.

I can now see in MinimWatch that index Tags, itemTags, tag Options etc etc are greyed out.
Is it because of license matter?
Or do I now need to configure different way?
It may have posted elsewhere but but I appreciate your guidance.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2023, 13:57
Post: #22
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
I can see now it is a license matter.
I activated trial version now, to see how it goes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2023, 13:59 (This post was last modified: 27-01-2023 13:59 by simoncn.)
Post: #23
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
Greyed out settings mean you are running with a starter license. To enable these settings, you need to purchase and activate a MinimServer full license at the end of your trial. For more information, see this page.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2023, 14:09
Post: #24
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
I now bought full license but get this error message when activating the license....
License expiry date conflicts with installed package minimserver-update-235
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2023, 16:09
Post: #25
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
Simon,

I have same issue with two Melco servers.
Also when I manually install 2.2 on QNAP server, I get the following message.

Your updates entitlement for your MinimServer full license expired on 2022-02-05. To install MinimServer 2.2, you need to purchase an updates extension license.

What's going on?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2023, 16:44
Post: #26
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
(27-01-2023 16:09)Yazsan55 Wrote:  Simon,

I have same issue with two Melco servers.
Also when I manually install 2.2 on QNAP server, I get the following message.

Your updates entitlement for your MinimServer full license expired on 2022-02-05. To install MinimServer 2.2, you need to purchase an updates extension license.

What's going on?

You have purchased a license upgrade from 3 to 5 devices instead of purchasing a license extension for 12 months. Please contact me offline to resolve this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2023, 08:47
Post: #27
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
I just noticed the release of the 2.2 version of MinimServer. I haven't tried the update yet. Does the release include a newer version of ohNet as well? Do you think I'll have to update the FreeBSD-instructions in this forum?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2023, 10:09
Post: #28
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
(12-03-2023 08:47)airflow Wrote:  I just noticed the release of the 2.2 version of MinimServer. I haven't tried the update yet. Does the release include a newer version of ohNet as well? Do you think I'll have to update the FreeBSD-instructions in this forum?

I justed tested to update an existing installation to v2.2. The version of ohNet didn't change, however I had to copy the library over another time (just like described in the instructions).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2023, 11:18
Post: #29
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
I have just extended my license and during the required restart of Minimserver I discovered the new web based properties. Very wellcome and thank you Simon.
I also noticed how little I know about the properties, starting with almost no understanding of the syntax. Is that syntax Java? Where can I learn more?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2023, 12:11
Post: #30
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
There is a complete list of properties on this page. For each property, there is a link to a user guide section describing the syntax of the property and what the property does.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)