MinimServer Forum
OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver (/showthread.php?tid=6124)

OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - Santelises - 21-03-2021 01:53

I have used The OPPO UDP205 via UPNP to Minimserver on a Synology NAS for many years. As the OPPO was discontinued a few years back I am certain no firmware changes have occurred. I was evaluating Minimserver and have a trial license that expires on 3/25. Today I attempted to access Minimserver from the OPPO and I get back 0 files. I checked from a Windows PC and I am able to access Minimserver with no problem. I also verified that Minimservers was in running status and that the correct ports are open for the Synology firewall. Anyway I enabled the debug log option and received the following when attempting to access via the OPPO:

Appreciate any pointers as the OPPO is crucial for my large DSD library.

I attached the log entries with debug when I attempt to access Minimserver from the OPPO

RE: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - simoncn - 21-03-2021 08:48

This log shows a normal browsing response from MinimServer, so it appears the problem is on the OPPO side. Have you tried powering the OPPO off and on?

RE: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - Santelises - 21-03-2021 13:34

(21-03-2021 08:48)simoncn Wrote:  This log shows a normal browsing response from MinimServer, so it appears the problem is on the OPPO side. Have you tried powering the OPPO off and on?

Yes I did try that along with restarting the NAS. What is very strange is that it was working fine for about two weeks after migrating to the new Minimserver. The OPPO also has no problem accessing the Synology provided Server.

RE: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - simoncn - 21-03-2021 13:37

Please repeat the log but this time specify Trace instead of Debug. There might be some issue that doesn't show up in the Debug output.

RE: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - Santelises - 21-03-2021 14:45

(21-03-2021 13:37)simoncn Wrote:  Please repeat the log but this time specify Trace instead of Debug. There might be some issue that doesn't show up in the Debug output.
I have attached with Trace selected.

RE: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - simoncn - 21-03-2021 21:31

Thanks very much for this. I have an idea what might be causing this problem. I have sent you a PM with details of a test build you can try.

RE: OPPO UDP205 & Minimserver - simoncn - 22-03-2021 07:57

This problem is fixed now in MinimServer update 191. Many thanks for your help with finding this problem and testing the fix.