Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimServer exception: Java error
28-05-2020, 16:29 (This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 16:30 by DavidL.)
MinimServer exception: Java error
Just tried to use MinimServer and got this exception error related to Java. The recent installation of Java and MinimServer update has been running happily for a couple of days until this.

System: ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ (running MinimServer) > Airport Extreme bridge > Optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge (controlled by Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP&Mosaic) > PS Audio DirectStream DAC > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus 40th Anniversary model
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2020, 17:24
RE: MinimServer exception: Java error
Please post the full exception message and the stack trace. You can find this information in the MinimServer log or in a minimserver-crash log file.
28-05-2020, 17:49 (This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 17:50 by DavidL.)
(28-05-2020 17:24)simoncn Wrote:  Please post the full exception message and the stack trace. You can find this information in the MinimServer log or in a minimserver-crash log file.

I thought I had. In 'Choose File' I chose the log file and then 'Add Attachment'
Is it there now?

System: ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ (running MinimServer) > Airport Extreme bridge > Optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge (controlled by Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP&Mosaic) > PS Audio DirectStream DAC > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus 40th Anniversary model
28-05-2020, 17:51
You need to click Add Attachment after you have clicked Choose File.
28-05-2020, 18:01
I'll try again!

28-05-2020, 18:35
Log file sent by email

28-05-2020, 19:42
Restarted iMac on which MinimWatch was running and problem seems to have disappeared. It may possibly be related to firewall permission failing - at every startup with the iMac I get a request to allow access.

28-05-2020, 19:47
This exception would occur after a restart or rescan but not after a relaunch. It will be fixed in the next MinimServer update. Thanks for letting me know about this.
28-05-2020, 19:51
Thanks for the quick response Simon.

28-05-2020, 21:48
This problem is now fixed in MinimServer update 159.