MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer exception: Java error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried to use MinimServer and got this exception error related to Java. The recent installation of Java and MinimServer update has been running happily for a couple of days until this.
Please post the full exception message and the stack trace. You can find this information in the MinimServer log or in a minimserver-crash log file.
(28-05-2020 17:24)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the full exception message and the stack trace. You can find this information in the MinimServer log or in a minimserver-crash log file.

I thought I had. In 'Choose File' I chose the log file and then 'Add Attachment'
Is it there now?
You need to click Add Attachment after you have clicked Choose File.
I'll try again!
Log file sent by email
Restarted iMac on which MinimWatch was running and problem seems to have disappeared. It may possibly be related to firewall permission failing - at every startup with the iMac I get a request to allow access.
This exception would occur after a restart or rescan but not after a relaunch. It will be fixed in the next MinimServer update. Thanks for letting me know about this.
Thanks for the quick response Simon.
This problem is now fixed in MinimServer update 159.
Reference URL's