Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gapless playback
30-08-2013, 10:00
RE: Gapless playback
(30-08-2013 05:36)best Wrote:  Offline conversion to wav 24 works perfectly. Its now established that transcoding to wav24 that does not work. What solution is possible in this scenario?

It would be helpful if you could upload the original FLAC version and the offline converted wav24 version of one of these tracks to my FTP site. I'll send you a PM with the access details.

MinimServer should send identical information to the control point and renderer for a transcoded wav24 stream and an offline converted wav24 file, except that the transcoded file will have additional tag information. I'll need to do some comparison testing to see if I can identify any differences that might cause this problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2013, 10:13
(30-08-2013 10:00)simoncn Wrote:  
(30-08-2013 05:36)best Wrote:  Offline conversion to wav 24 works perfectly. Its now established that transcoding to wav24 that does not work. What solution is possible in this scenario?

It would be helpful if you could upload the original FLAC version and the offline converted wav24 version of one of these tracks to my FTP site. I'll send you a PM with the access details.

MinimServer should send identical information to the control point and renderer for a transcoded wav24 stream and an offline converted wav24 file, except that the transcoded file will have additional tag information. I'll need to do some comparison testing to see if I can identify any differences that might cause this problem.

I certainly will. Would you prefer the file before or after the gap, or does it not make any difference?
30-08-2013, 10:28
(30-08-2013 10:13)best Wrote:  I certainly will. Would you prefer the file before or after the gap, or does it not make any difference?

Please upload the track after the gap. Thanks!