Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale
03-02-2024, 09:29
Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale
Hello

I am trying to get minimserver to run on a NAS with TrueNAS scale on it. Scale is based on Linux, but they have removed Docker and uses Kubernetes instead for docker containers.
Has anyone tried this? I am basically clueless... I have installed a container image with minimserver, but I don't know if all the dependencies are met or are included in the container.

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2024, 13:16 (This post was last modified: 03-02-2024 13:16 by simoncn.)
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale
There are instructions for installing MinimServer in a Docker container in this section. The MinimServer image does have dependencies on other images and these dependencies should be installed automatically.

For information about getting started with MinimServer, see this page.
07-02-2024, 17:52
Thanks for posting these screenshots. I haven't used Kubernetes myself but there mght be other forum users who have used Kubernetes and can help.

It might help if you edit the thread title to include Kubernetes, as this might bring it to the attention of other Kubernetes users.
08-02-2024, 19:51
(07-02-2024 17:52)simoncn Wrote:  Thanks for posting these screenshots. I haven't used Kubernetes myself but there mght be other forum users who have used Kubernetes and can help.

It might help if you edit the thread title to include Kubernetes, as this might bring it to the attention of other Kubernetes users.

Thanks for looking into that. However, I gave up on TrueNAS SCALE and am trying Openmediavault - who supports Docker natively.