Post Reply 
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
28-01-2024, 19:48
Post: #1
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
Hi Simon!
Since when serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true do you require MinimServer full license?
I have installed Minim Server Basic for years, I always had showAllDiscs:true activated and now I see that a full license is required.
Now albums with multiple discs appear all mixed up.
I just need that option.

Thanks

Gus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2024, 22:29
Post: #2
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
The showAllDiscs option was added in MinimServer 2 update 173 on 30th October 2020. This option is part of the serverOptions property. Setting the serverOptions property has always required the full version of MinimServer 2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2024, 19:14
Post: #3
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
How weird!
I had this option activated for a long time... and always used the free version.
Maybe it had been left in the profile created in MinimServer 1. And now with the last update it was deleted!Angry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2024, 21:21
Post: #4
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
As I said in my previous post, the showAllDiscs option was added in MinimServer 2 update 173. It was not available in any version of MinimServer 1 (actually 0.8).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2024, 00:16
Post: #5
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
Well, now I'm using the Trial.
I have added Advanced > showAllDiscs=true.
In jRiver if I load the "MinimServer library'' it does not show the Disc # tag.
If I directly import the music to a local library it shows Disc # correctly.
So, I think the Tags in the files are correct.
What could be happening?
In the Linn application it correctly shows me Disc# and separates the disks >> 1, >> 2, etc.
Apparently the Disc # tag generated by the minimserver is incompatible with jRiver.
Any idea how to solve this?
Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2024, 08:45
Post: #6
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
When you load a UPnP library into JRiver, JRiver uses UPnP Search operations to do the loading. The DiscNumber tag is not part of the UPnP standard metadata that is returned by a UPnP Search operation and this is why you are not seeing Disc # tags in your JRiver library.

You can solve this by copying the library files to the machine running JRiver and loading the files into JRiver from the local copy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)