Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miniserver issue
07-02-2023, 20:57 (This post was last modified: 07-02-2023 21:03 by Sdipiet.)
Miniserver issue
just purchased a miniserver license and thru the app on my pc it shows the service is running but when i go the the melco app on my ipad it shows internet radio, tidal but does not show the miniserver, so i can't play any of the cd's that are on the hardrive in the Melco n100 streamer. I can't find any way to get it to show up. I've opned and closed the app on my ipad but it's not there. Any ideas on how i can get it to show up? On thge N100 device it shows "trial expired" but I have purchased and activated a full licensed subscription.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2023, 21:54
RE: Miniserver issue
On the Melco front panel, select Status. What does this show for Music Database? If it shows Running, you should be able to access the MinimServer configuration web page by typing x.x.x.x:9790 into the address bar of a web browser, where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your Melco. You should also be able to see your MinimServer library in the Melco app. What are you seeing for Status > Music Database?
07-02-2023, 22:19
(07-02-2023 21:54)simoncn Wrote:  On the Melco front panel, select Status. What does this show for Music Database? If it shows Running, you should be able to access the MinimServer configuration web page by typing x.x.x.x:9790 into the address bar of a web browser, where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your Melco. You should also be able to see your MinimServer library in the Melco app. What are you seeing for Status > Music Database?
HI and thanks. I just now got it to work. I typed in the ....9790 and it finally worked. Previously it said that webpage wasn't available. But not it is and it finally showed the miniserver on the melco app.
07-02-2023, 23:03
The delay in showing MinimServer in the Melco app is caused by MinimServer doing its initial scan. After this, MinimServer will show up much more quickly (but not quite instantly) when you restart the Melco.

Also, when you add or change any music files, you need to do a Rescan and then wait for the Rescan to complete (Status > Music Database shows Running).