Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhanced Search would be nice
20-09-2023, 22:06
Enhanced Search would be nice
The search via my Apps Hi-Fi Cast and Bubble UPNP shows only albums (here, only the content of the default Album tag, refer to https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread...2&page=2), artists, and titles.
  • It would be nice if the search function shows every result, also the customized tags.
  • Addtitional logical operators would be nice, e.g. by entering AND, OR.
It has now high priority.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2023, 22:49
RE: Enhanced Search would be nice
These features are already supported by MimimServer. It is up to the control point to make use of them.
21-09-2023, 21:08
OK, the enhanced search is not supported Hi-Fi Cast and Bubble UPNP.
21-09-2023, 22:05
The full power of MinimServer UPnP Search is not supported by any control point. dCS Mosaic searches for additional tags but I believe this is only for Composer (I can't check at the moment). I don't know of any control point that lets the user specify 'and' and 'or' expressions (they do use these expressions internally).
22-09-2023, 18:37
(21-09-2023 22:05)simoncn Wrote:  dCS Mosaic searches for additional tags but I believe this is only for Composer (I can't check at the moment).
How can this search be done?
22-09-2023, 21:20
There is a description of how this works in this section of the user guide. The details of how to send these queries in a UPnP search request are not published in the user guide because this information is needed by the control point developer, not the user. The details are available on request to any control point developer who wants to implement support for this feature.