Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing license email after Windows reinstall
19-06-2022, 22:55
missing license email after Windows reinstall
I didn't see any option except support forum to discuss license key reissue. I can provide purchase details via email (or dm?) to confirm I have a valid license.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2022, 03:33
RE: missing license email after Windows reinstall
(19-06-2022 22:55)rostar99 Wrote:  I didn't see any option except support forum to discuss license key reissue. I can provide purchase details via email (or dm?) to confirm I have a valid license.

Thank you

Apparently, the original emails with the receipt and license key went to the junk folder and after getting the info I needed, I failed to move them out of junk (OOps!!). I have the MinimServer license order confirmation email dated August 20th, 2021 sent to "bobone40@*******.com". Does anybody know how to ask for a license reissue? I didn't see anything posted that was specific to my situation.
20-06-2022, 09:42
RE: missing license email after Windows reinstall
To report a problem related to your license, you should use the Contact link on the minimworld.com home page. This is mentioned in the final paragraph on the License purchase page and also in the license certificate email (although the latter doesn't help if you have lost the email).

This Contact link is for license problems only, as these often require exchanging information that should not be posted on a public forum. All other problem reports and questions should be posted to the forum.

I will reply to your question by direct email.