Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest version minimserver for qnap
07-04-2022, 12:40
Latest version minimserver for qnap
Hi - I have a qnap HS-251 and I have a MinimServer license. Now, how do I get the latest version? There is no update option in the app center and I can not seem to figure out where I can download this version from your site and that is driving me nuts.....please help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2022, 13:02
RE: Latest version minimserver for qnap
…well, it proved to be much easier than I made it out to be following an older thread and the Installing MinimServer 2 using manual install section. Sorry for posting before reading carefully.
07-04-2022, 15:14
It has now been two months since I sent MinimServer 2.1.2 to QNAP asking them to make it available in the App Center. Despite many follow-up emails asking for the status of this, I still have no idea when they will make it available there.

If any QNAP users would like to contact QNAP to request this, it might possibly motivate QNAP to make this a higher priority.
07-04-2022, 18:15
Can MinimServer version 2.1.2 be made available for manual installation on the QNAP?
07-04-2022, 22:30
You can download version 2.1 and install it manually. After installation, it will update automatically to update 215 (a later level than version 2.1.2).
30-04-2022, 14:35
(07-04-2022 15:14)simoncn Wrote:  It has now been two months since I sent MinimServer 2.1.2 to QNAP asking them to make it available in the App Center. Despite many follow-up emails asking for the status of this, I still have no idea when they will make it available there.

If any QNAP users would like to contact QNAP to request this, it might possibly motivate QNAP to make this a higher priority.

It finally showed-up today!

Regards, Louis.