Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minim+Bubble+AlbumPlayer
29-04-2022, 13:03
Minim+Bubble+AlbumPlayer
Hello,

I gave a try to AlbumPlayer today. I used the UPnP/DLNA Renderer module on linux (arm32). It's a strait fit without any difficulties for installation.

http://albumplayer.ru/linux/english.html

I install it on my sotm streamer (sms-200).

However, the problem is that it play only one song and then stop.

Let's say that one have a full album in the playlist (bubble). The playlist really display all the albume.
BUT
One have to click on next to play the next song. If not, the sound stop at the end of the current song.

BUT
sometime it can play the full album without need for any action from the OP.

Does someone know about this ?
Thank you,
Manu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2022, 15:24
RE: Minim+Bubble+AlbumPlayer
It sounds like problems with gapless playback. Does the renderer support this? You could try to disable gapless playback in bubble to see if this does change something.
02-05-2022, 22:29
RE: Minim+Bubble+AlbumPlayer
In UPnP the queue is held on the control point, so the control point needs to be active for the playlist to be progressed, does this happen if the control point is active (the display is on)? The exception to this is with an OpenHome renderer where the queue is held on the renderer so the control point isn't involved beyond setting up the queue itself. BubbleUPnP server can proxy non-OpenHome renderers to give them this functionality, so this might be another avenue to investigate.