Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimWatch red error message.
24-12-2021, 23:07
MinimWatch red error message.
I hope someone can help with the following problem.I have a full licence and have updated my Synology NAS DS718 to DSM 7 and updated MinimServer everything seemed to work well until I tried to download MinimStreamer 2 to access my BBC HLS playlist.Minim is red in MinimWatch and log shows;
Module‘jminim -2.0.140.jar’requires module’ohnet()1.32.4280’
Obviously now I can’t access MinimServer at all.Any help would be much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2021, 10:44
RE: MinimWatch red error message.
You can fix this by installing the latest MinimServer update 201. This might require you to purchase a license updates extension. Alternatively, you can remove MinimStreamer 2.0.9 and install an older level of MinimStreamer such as 2.0.8 (use the 'Other package' field for this).
25-12-2021, 17:54
Thanks for your reply much appreciated.As I said earlier I have a full licence and have now updated MinimServer 2 and everything is now working normally including BBC HLS playlist as required.What I’ve not been able to do after manual install for Intel Synology NAS is to follow steps 5-7 in manual install for ARM models particularly step 5.I can’t see anything in Package Centre Settings relating to Trust Level etc.I would be obliged for any help in accessing this.
25-12-2021, 18:08
Trust Level has been removed in DSM 7. I will update this page to explain this.
25-12-2021, 20:13
Thanks very much I thought it was just me again as usual!