Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Select and View Profile not working in 2.1 (Synology DS218+)
21-12-2021, 18:42 (This post was last modified: 21-12-2021 22:49 by simoncn.)
RE: Select and View Profile not working in 2.1 (Synology DS218+)
It sounds like Chrome is using some cached data from MinimServer 2.0.18 and this is the cause of the problem. When you run in an incognito window, there is no cached data. There were changes to the Select and View profile pages between MinimServer 2.0.18 and 2.1.

As a start, try closing all open instances of both these pages, then reopen the Select page, then refresh this page. If this works, do the same for the View page.

If this doesn't fix the problem, you might need to clear the Chrome cache. I don't use Chrome so I am not familiar with the options it provides for clearing its cache. If you are able to clear all cached data for your local instance of MinimServer, this should be enough to solve the problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2021, 23:58
RE: Select and View Profile not working in 2.1 (Synology DS218+)
(21-12-2021 18:42)simoncn Wrote:  It sounds like Chrome is using some cached data from MinimServer 2.0.18 and this is the cause of the problem. When you run in an incognito window, there is no cached data. There were changes to the Select and View profile pages between MinimServer 2.0.18 and 2.1.

As a start, try closing all open instances of both these pages, then reopen the Select page, then refresh this page. If this works, do the same for the View page.

If this doesn't fix the problem, you might need to clear the Chrome cache. I don't use Chrome so I am not familiar with the options it provides for clearing its cache. If you are able to clear all cached data for your local instance of MinimServer, this should be enough to solve the problem.

Yep that did it. Re-opening the pages didn't work so I had to clear the cache, but it's all working great now. Thanks for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply