Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing DSF Tracks using Minmserver
16-10-2021, 02:07
Missing DSF Tracks using Minmserver
I downloaded a DSF album from Nativedsd and discovered that Minimserver is displaying the first 5 tracks out of 8 for the album. I looked at the minmserver log and didn't see any errors for this album/tracks. I also looked in the untagged folder, but didn't find the tracks there either. Using Synology Audio Station I can see all 8 tracks and verified that they play correctly. What should I do next to track this down?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2021, 02:15
RE: Missing DSF Tracks using Minmserver
(16-10-2021 02:07)Santelises Wrote:  I downloaded a DSF album from Nativedsd and discovered that Minimserver is displaying the first 5 tracks out of 8 for the album. I looked at the minmserver log and didn't see any errors for this album/tracks. I also looked in the untagged folder, but didn't find the tracks there either. Using Synology Audio Station I can see all 8 tracks and verified that they play correctly. What should I do next to track this down?

I just tried Lumin from my IPAD selected Minimserver and all 8 tracks are there, so this is a new issue with The OPPO udp205. For whatever reason is not able to display all tracks. However, the Native Synology Server does when using the OPPO.
16-10-2021, 09:45 (This post was last modified: 16-10-2021 09:45 by simoncn.)
This might be related to album art resolution. Do the last 3 tracks have embedded artwork with higher resolution than the images in the first 5 tracks?
16-10-2021, 18:35
(16-10-2021 09:45)simoncn Wrote:  This might be related to album art resolution. Do the last 3 tracks have embedded artwork with higher resolution than the images in the first 5 tracks?

Simon, no the tracks don't have embedded images. But the problem was solved when I removed power from the Oppo. I normally do a rescan when adding new music and simply select Minimserver from the Oppo interface, but for whatever reason, that was not enough and a restart of the Oppo was required.