Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Path tag?
13-09-2021, 07:45
Path tag?
Hi!

I am kind of new to MinimServer so I might be missing something obvious, but -
Is there a path tag or a way to serve the folder structure position of the file in a tag so that a clever renderer such as foobar2k can look in that same folder for additional artwork and stuff (because there is no support for back cover, disc image or any additonal art in MS, right?)??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2021, 10:05 (This post was last modified: 13-09-2021 10:19 by simoncn.)
RE: Path tag?
There is no supported way to do this. The UPnP protocol doesn't have a metadata property for the folder path. The resource URI contains an encoded version of the file path but the format of this is not a supported interface and could change in the future.
13-09-2021, 10:28
(13-09-2021 10:05)simoncn Wrote:  There is no supported way to do this. The UPnP protocol doesn't have a metadata property for the folder path. The resource URI contains an encoded version of the file path but the format of this is not a supported interface and could change in the future.

Ok.
I can always put up an image library with its own folder structure, but, work! Undecided
And multiple image support is absolutely not a possible future feature in MinimServer, like, ever?
13-09-2021, 12:32
I don't have any plans to change this. There isn't a standard way in UPnP for a server to provide and identify multiple images for an audio resource.