Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimstreaer
23-03-2021, 18:00
Minimstreaer
Hi Simon,

QNAP nas Minimserver no longer works nothing showing in system tray, my downloads are as follows Minimwatch 2.0.8 and Minimserver 2.0.18
cannot open, Minimserver download asking for app could you suggest.

Streamer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2021, 18:07
RE: Minimstreaer
It looks like your question is about MinimServer, not MinimStreamer. I will move this thread to the correct forum section and reply there.
23-03-2021, 18:13
Is MinimServer running on the QNAP? To check this, open QTS and select App Center, then select My Apps. If MinimServer is running, it will be shown in the My Apps list and clicking Open will show the MinimServer configuration web page.
24-03-2021, 16:38
(23-03-2021 18:13)simoncn Wrote:  Is MinimServer running on the QNAP? To check this, open QTS and select App Center, then select My Apps. If MinimServer is running, it will be shown in the My Apps list and clicking Open will show the MinimServer configuration web page.

Hi Simon,

No luck My apps shows both Java and MinimServer on QNAP,but if I click MiniWatch it opens Foobar 2000 and shows ‘Unable to open item for playback(Unsupported file format):C\program files\MinimWatch\lib\mwatch.jar.

Streamer
24-03-2021, 17:02
To fix this problem with MinimWatch, you need to run the Jarfix program on your Windows PC. You only need to do this once.
24-03-2021, 17:57
(24-03-2021 17:02)simoncn Wrote:  To fix this problem with MinimWatch, you need to run the Jarfix program on your Windows PC. You only need to do this once.

Hi Simon,

Downloaded Jarfix but not opening to run!

George
24-03-2021, 19:00
It is working for me. Double-click the jarfix.exe file and follow the prompts.
24-03-2021, 20:22
(24-03-2021 19:00)simoncn Wrote:  It is working for me. Double-click the jarfix.exe file and follow the prompts.

Hi Simon,

Solved,

Many thanks for all your help,

George