Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
showAllDiscs if DiscSubtitle exists..
12-02-2021, 11:27
showAllDiscs if DiscSubtitle exists..
Hello is there a way to turn off showAllDiscs if a DiscSubtitle tag exists?

I have tried deleting showAllDiscs=true & entering showAllDiscs=false but if an album has a DiscSubtitle tag it still shows all discs.

The reason I wish to turn it off is that I have been experimenting with the bubble control point and wish to go back to the Naim app however showAllDiscs does not work very well with the Naim app (poor folder type layout). I still wish to enter and keep DiscSubtitle tags in case it is sorted in the future (I know its a Naim problem).

As always thanks in advance for any help Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2021, 12:28
RE: showAllDiscs if DiscSubtitle exists..
To disable DISCSUBTITLE completely, set DiscSubtitle:nil in aliasTags.

I am not seeing a problem with DiscSubtitle and the Naim app. What exactly is this problem you are seeing?
12-02-2021, 15:04 (This post was last modified: 12-02-2021 15:10 by redged.)
Hello Simon thanks as always mate that worked.

Not really a problem, I just don't like the layout when this is applied on the Naim app compared to BubbleuPnP.

The Naim app shows an album cover for each song instead of a list, and for some reason it also does not apply the cover to all songs (cover is folder.jpg).

Whereas Bubble shows a list of tracks under a cover for each disc

It would be nice in the future (as an option), if when you select a multidisc album it just showed you a cover for each disc to select (think this has been touched on before Albumset?). Then once selected showed each disc like an individual album.
12-02-2021, 17:35
When I try this, all the tracks have a cover.jpg image at first. If I then scroll the list up and down, some of the images start to disappear. This clearly indicates a problem with the Naim app.