Post Reply 
Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
10-11-2020, 16:49 (This post was last modified: 10-11-2020 16:50 by david.)
Post: #1
Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
Since my upgrade to MinimServer2 I am unable to access the processes tab of the resource monitor from my Synology desktop. When I click this tab it shows the error message "The operation failed. Please log in to DSM again and retry".
When I stop MinimServer I am able to access the tab without any problem (and without logging out and in).
As soon as I start MinimServer again, the error message returns.

Does anyone else have the same issue, and maybe already a solution?


Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
   
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2020, 17:48
Post: #2
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
This problem was fixed in update 162.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2020, 19:56
Post: #3
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
(10-11-2020 17:48)simoncn Wrote:  This problem was fixed in update 162.

Thanks for your quick response.
I just checked and I am on update 174 and I still receive this error.    
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2020, 22:36
Post: #4
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
I have checked this and there is an error in the last few updates that has caused this fix to be removed. I will issue a new update tomorrow to correct the problem. Thanks for letting me know about this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2020, 22:58
Post: #5
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
(10-11-2020 22:36)simoncn Wrote:  I have checked this and there is an error in the last few updates that has caused this fix to be removed. I will issue a new update tomorrow to correct the problem. Thanks for letting me know about this.

You are welcome. I’ll check for updates tomorrow. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2020, 10:38
Post: #6
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
This problem is now fixed (again) in update 175.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2020, 10:45
Post: #7
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
Updated to v175 and I can confirm it works. Thanks once more!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)