Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tagging with own TAG
23-09-2020, 11:15
Tagging with own TAG
In mp3tag I have created a day called "conductor". Now I want to include this field here.
album.displayFormat={$album^$date^ (^)}, title.displayFormat={$title^ $composer^ (^)}, artist.displayFormat={$artist^ $albumartist^ (^)$discnumber^ (Disk ^)}
And in the last section instead of $artist. If that is not possible I would like to print out the comment field there.

LP12 (New) - Kore- Ekos SE with Krystal - Urika - Radikal / QNAP TS 569 Pro (Minim) - Cisco - Friwo
Akurate Hub (Exakt) / Sneaky *** Akubarik Active (Exakt) - Silver Cable - 2 pair Sekret / Kan IV - Kiko
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2020, 11:26 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2020 11:27 by simoncn.)
RE: Tagging with own TAG
Please provide specific examples of what you would like to see displayed for the album, title and artist information when the Conductor tag is present.
23-09-2020, 12:08 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2020 12:09 by JPO2005.)
(23-09-2020 11:15)JPO2005 Wrote:  In mp3tag I have created a day called "conductor". Now I want to include this field here.
album.displayFormat={$album^$date^ (^)}, title.displayFormat={$title^ $composer^ (^)}, artist.displayFormat={$artist^ $albumartist^ (^)$discnumber^ (Disk ^)}
And in the last section instead of $artist. If that is not possible I would like to print out the comment field there.

See Screenshot you see in the Second Line "Dirigent" their I want the new Tag (Dirigent created with mp3tag) or the field "Kommentar".

Gruß Jörn

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

LP12 (New) - Kore- Ekos SE with Krystal - Urika - Radikal / QNAP TS 569 Pro (Minim) - Cisco - Friwo
Akurate Hub (Exakt) / Sneaky *** Akubarik Active (Exakt) - Silver Cable - 2 pair Sekret / Kan IV - Kiko
23-09-2020, 13:19
I think this should do it:

album.displayFormat={$album^$date^ (^)}, title.displayFormat={$title^ $composer^ (^)}, artist.displayFormat={$conductor^$albumartist^ (^)$discnumber^ (Disk ^)}

You also need to add Conductor to either itemTags or indexTags.
23-09-2020, 15:43 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2020 15:44 by JPO2005.)
(23-09-2020 13:19)simoncn Wrote:  I think this should do it:

album.displayFormat={$album^$date^ (^)}, title.displayFormat={$title^ $composer^ (^)}, artist.displayFormat={$conductor^$albumartist^ (^)$discnumber^ (Disk ^)}

You also need to add Conductor to either itemTags or indexTags.
It doesn`t work. Linn Klimax Hub with Kazoo and Minim 2.0 on QNAP.

23-09-2020, 15:59
I am not sure what you mean by "doesn't work". Are you getting an error message or is the output not as expected?

Are you sure that your tag is named Conductor and not Dirigent? If the tag is named Dirigent, you need to use Dirigent insteard of Conductor in the settings that I posted.
23-09-2020, 16:43 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2020 16:45 by JPO2005.)
(23-09-2020 15:59)simoncn Wrote:  I am not sure what you mean by "doesn't work". Are you getting an error message or is the output not as expected?

Are you sure that your tag is named Conductor and not Dirigent? If the tag is named Dirigent, you need to use Dirigent insteard of Conductor in the settings that I posted.
Now:
album.displayFormat={$album^$date^ (^)}, title.displayFormat={$title^ $composer^ (^)}, artist.displayFormat={$Conductor^ $albumartist^ (^)$discnumber^ (Disk ^)}

or
album.displayFormat={$album^$date^ (^)}, title.displayFormat={$title^ $composer^ (^)}, artist.displayFormat={$conductor^ $albumartist^ (^)$discnumber^ (Disk ^)}

23-09-2020, 17:02
As I mentioned in an earlier post, you also need to add Conductor to either itemTags or indexTags.
23-09-2020, 17:20 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2020 17:21 by JPO2005.)
(23-09-2020 17:02)simoncn Wrote:  As I mentioned in an earlier post, you also need to add Conductor to either itemTags or indexTags.

Yay that works. Thank very much.

23-09-2020, 17:44 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2020 17:45 by JPO2005.)
One more question: How do I get the disc number in the 3 lines at the very end? When I copy this he shows me disc 1,2,3,4 etc. But I only want to have the disc number like disc 1 in it.
Ingenious would be disc 1 of 8 or disc 1/8 which is better shorter.

It is really not easy. Thought it would be easier with the 2 series.