Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
individual album tagging through 'MinimServer'
19-04-2013, 13:28
individual album tagging through 'MinimServer'
... as a new installer of the 'MinimServer' i have been reading all i can in the forums re: tagging...question...how do i pull an individual album and change or add tags..?..from the drop down box, under the icon,i see no way through any of the sections to access an individual album..having an imac computer, do i need an online program..like 'Kinsky' , to be able to do this..?..i am using the 'Elyric' ipad controller to play my music through my PWD MKII...i would love to be able to set up the metadata correctly .....i am not the most computer literate individual...just a music lover.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2013, 13:36
RE: individual album tagging through 'MinimServer'
(19-04-2013 13:28)calloway Wrote:  ... as a new installer of the 'MinimServer' i have been reading all i can in the forums re: tagging...question...how do i pull an individual album and change or add tags..?..from the drop down box, under the icon,i see no way through any of the sections to access an individual album..having an imac computer, do i need an online program..like 'Kinsky' , to be able to do this..?..i am using the 'Elyric' ipad controller to play my music through my PWD MKII...i would love to be able to set up the metadata correctly .....i am not the most computer literate individual...just a music lover.

You need to use a tagging program. There is some discussion about Mac tagging programs in this thread, and some more information in this thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply