Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ministreamer issue on Minimserver 2 upgrade
01-08-2020, 23:52
Ministreamer issue on Minimserver 2 upgrade
I successfully got Minimserver upgraded to Minimserver 2 and purchased a full licenses since I was using Minimstreamer. I was able to get the Minimstreamer package installed. However when I tried to use the transcode options I was using previously I got an error saying the convertor was not supported. I was trying to transcode DSF 128 to
24/384 wav...The specific syntax I used was:

Minimserver Advanced Options

Stream.transcode: dsf(128):wav24;384, flac:wav

Stream.options convOut=-af volume=+6dB

Is this still supported? If not what can I transcode DSF128 to in PCM?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2020, 09:08
RE: Ministreamer issue on Minimserver 2 upgrade
These options are working for me with MinimStreamer 2. What platform are you using to run MinimServer 2? What is your setting for stream.converter?
03-08-2020, 00:44
(02-08-2020 09:08)simoncn Wrote:  These options are working for me with MinimStreamer 2. What platform are you using to run MinimServer 2? What is your setting for stream.converter?
I think I found one of my issues...I made the mistake of when I installed Minimwatch on my Macbook, I downloaded and installed Minimserver instead by mistake. So I apparently was trrying to configure Minimstreamer on my Mac and also forgot to input the stream.convertor or ffmpeg..
So I deinstalled Minimserver from my Mac and installed Minimwatch..My old minimstreamer configuration did get recalled when I went to properties in Minimwatch. I am using a Lumin A1 streamer. Now I just need to recall the sequence of steps so the Lumin will recognize the transcoding. The A1 does not support DSF 128 which is why I am transcoding to 24/384...
03-08-2020, 14:53
I figured it out...I needed to reload the library to my Lumin. I have over 7700 albums.. The reload was very quick compared to how long the same reload took in the older version of Minimserver