Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artist Artwork
14-05-2020, 21:28
Artist Artwork
Hi,
how must the file structure on the server location look like and what are the file names to display the Album Artist Artwork in the Controller App like Linn Kazzo App or Linn 2.0 App?

Internal/Musician_Name/Album/

If the Album Folder contains the Album Cover Image (cover.jpeg or folder.jpeg) then I see the Album cover

How does it work with the artist artwork?
In the Musician_Name folder ??? I have tried artist.jpeg, it does not work ...

Is that even possible? Or does it work completely different?

I got the Image from SongKong and use MinimServer 2.08 update 157on a Melco with System Version 4.01

btw: I try it as well on a Linn Kazoo Server, it's not working there either.
best regards Thomas

best regards
Thomas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2020, 22:45
RE: Artist Artwork
This feature is not yet supported by MinimServer. Full details will be provided when the support is available.
15-05-2020, 07:26
Many Thanks for your Information ...btw. your MinimServer is a really great Product
18-05-2020, 10:28 (This post was last modified: 18-05-2020 10:28 by paultaylor.)
(14-05-2020 21:28)soundsgood Wrote:  I got the Image from SongKong and use MinimServer 2.08 update 157on a Melco with System Version 4.01
Whilst it is not possible to browse by Artist index and get artist images using MinimServer there is a partial workaround. You can browse by folder and MinimServer will show artwork in that folder if the name is correct. So if you have Artist/Album folders and you browse the Artist level you can see the SongKong artist as long as you have configured SongKong to Save album artwork to artist folders in filesystem on the Artwork tab - https://community.jthink.net/t/artist-pe...ong/9072/2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user