Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kazoo on Mac: Failed to load content
01-04-2020, 13:21
Kazoo on Mac: Failed to load content
Running latest Minimserver on a Synology NAS & Kazoo/Lumin will work fine on my iOS devices. But accessing the library via Kazoo on Mac fails. MacOS 10.14.6 and Kazoo 4.13.64 - Kazoo will show the Minimserver and present the library but once clicking an item show a "failed to load content" message.

This is most likely a problem on Linn's end but I thought it might be helpful to report here too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2020, 14:28
RE: Kazoo on Mac: Failed to load content
I have seen many recent reports about problems like this with Kazoo. If you go back to the list of servers (the "3 bars" menu) and reselect MinimServer from there, does this fix the problem?
03-04-2020, 11:01
Nope, does not change the behavior. I also did the usual restart/reboot routines with all associated devices and the issue persists.
03-04-2020, 11:21
Do you get this message when you are browsing your library or when you select a track for playing? What device do you use for playing your music?
03-04-2020, 12:04
This sometimes happens to me - try reselecting the subnet in Kazoo.
03-04-2020, 21:07
(03-04-2020 11:21)simoncn Wrote:  Do you get this message when you are browsing your library or when you select a track for playing? What device do you use for playing your music?

2017 Macbook, MacOS 10.14.6. I can browse the library but get the message when selecting an album or a track for playing.
03-04-2020, 22:07
To confirm, are you playing the music on the Mac using a UPnP renderer that is running on the Mac? Which renderer?
03-04-2020, 22:34
Nope, renderer is a Linn MajikDSM/3. Music is on a Synology NAS.
03-04-2020, 22:46
If you haven't done this already, power off of all your network equipment, computers and audio devices and power them on again, starting with the router, then any switches or wireless access points, then the computers and audio devices.