Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info for library organization
21-03-2020, 22:57 (This post was last modified: 21-03-2020 22:58 by The Baron.)
Info for library organization
good evening everyone from Italy is a new member, first of all a lot of solidarity with everyone for this tragic difficult moment.

I recently installed this beautiful Minimserver program with a Nas Qnap ts231p.
very nice and well done, I have a dac Gold note ds10 with its remote app (Mconnect), everything works well just an information you have provided in the menu to be able to add the item (Artist + Album or the other way?) let's say that the library is quite confused if active album is fine but only the album titles and not the artist come out, if I put the artist there are no covers which for me is a reference and even more intuitive as there is no voice (added by recently) and very comfortable doing so it becomes difficult to find the latest albums added. thanks i hope you can do some implementation by adding more items thanks. greetings Gustavo
Tks for your comment
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2020, 06:23
RE: Info for library organization
(21-03-2020 22:57)The Baron Wrote:  good evening everyone from Italy is a new member, first of all a lot of solidarity with everyone for this tragic difficult moment.

I recently installed this beautiful Minimserver program with a Nas Qnap ts231p.
very nice and well done, I have a dac Gold note ds10 with its remote app (Mconnect), everything works well just an information you have provided in the menu to be able to add the item (Artist + Album or the other way?) let's say that the library is quite confused if active album is fine but only the album titles and not the artist come out, if I put the artist there are no covers which for me is a reference and even more intuitive as there is no voice (added by recently) and very comfortable doing so it becomes difficult to find the latest albums added. thanks i hope you can do some implementation by adding more items thanks. greetings Gustavo
Tks for your comment

Hello Gustavo

Did you installed minimwatch on a computer on the same network?
It is a must to configure MinimServer

Here you can find my settings https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread...8#pid35258
22-03-2020, 10:07
ciao Stefano,thanks you are kind, now I check but with all sincerity, a computer technician from my dac Goldnote has installed everything via remote with teamviewer I also believe minmwatch..I have a Qnap control panel but if you tell me how to do it I can answer you ,,,, thanks but I'm not very practical.
waiting
22-03-2020, 10:34
If minimwatch is installed on a computer you have to launch it, you’ll see a grey ‘note’ icon on your pc
If there are no errors in configuration at start the icon will be yellow (scanning the library) and then it will become white (ready) ... at this point MinimServer is ready ... see you on Melius
22-03-2020, 10:37
(22-03-2020 10:34)stefano_mbp Wrote:  If minimwatch is installed on a computer you have to launch it, you’ll see a grey ‘note’ icon on your pc
If there are no errors in configuration at start the icon will be yellow (scanning the library) and then it will become white (ready) ... at this point MinimServer is ready ... see you on Melius

.... you’ll not find minimwatch in you nas control panel ... it must be on the computer
22-03-2020, 12:12 (This post was last modified: 22-03-2020 12:16 by The Baron.)
ciao Stefano ,
I think I downloaded it well but it's gray I also restarted the mac via Qnas I opened the iPhone and started the music via Mconnect all the same as before
here is the screeshort[/quote][/php]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-03-2020, 12:18
(22-03-2020 12:12)The Baron Wrote:  ciao Stefano ,
I think I downloaded it well but it's gray I also restarted the mac via Qnas I opened the iPhone and started the music via Mconnect all the same as before
here is the screeshort

Actually it is white .... click on it and a menu will open, go to Properties and the configuration window will open ...
22-03-2020, 12:28
... this is the configuration menu ... in the upper part of the menu there are several tabs ... Server Advanced System ...

22-03-2020, 12:38
stefano you are a great !!! even if I don't understand anything but I will succeed ,,,,, but where do I find you on melius?
I send photos

22-03-2020, 12:42
(22-03-2020 12:38)The Baron Wrote:  stefano you are a great !!! even if I don't understand anything but I will succeed ,,,,, but where do I find you on melius?
I send photos

In your original post about which nas to use ... I’m stefano-mbp (Stefano)