Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiply music library's / albums
18-03-2020, 15:02
multiply music library's / albums
So I seem to have the problem another member has in that the NAS (QNAP ts251a) has several copies of the same album on the soundtouch display

In the minim server status the default selected status is "/share/Mulitimedia"

When I try to put in the actual file location "share/Multimedia/iTunes" the server status page tells me "content directory isnt absolute".

As this is the exact location of the iTunes files, not any back up files, can I more narrowly define the actual file or should I move the back up / copy/ old files outside of the "Multimedia" file and just leave the server status default setting?

Thanks

Barney
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2020, 16:29
RE: multiply music library's / albums
(18-03-2020 15:02)b.leaf@btinternet.com Wrote:  In the minim server status the default selected status is "/share/Mulitimedia"

When I try to put in the actual file location "share/Multimedia/iTunes" the server status page tells me "content directory isnt absolute".

A very quick reply just in case you have a typo. Wink

Should
“share/Multimedia/iTunes”

Be
“/share/Multimedia/iTunes”
18-03-2020, 16:50
@b.leaf: Please don't post the same question to multiple threads. I will remove your post from the other thread together with my (now redundant) reply.
29-03-2020, 22:53
(18-03-2020 16:50)simoncn Wrote:  @b.leaf: Please don't post the same question to multiple threads. I will remove your post from the other thread together with my (now redundant) reply.

Simon and AlandBush - thanks for the help and yes it was a typo. Simon, apologies yes I incorrectly posted the same question twice.