Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet slow?
14-03-2020, 16:05
Internet slow?
Are people finding the internet variable? During the past couple of days I have found the speed varies between 2 Mb/S and 115 Mb/s. My Freedome VPN has been temperamental too: I have switched it off.

I am in York with Virgin cable. They say there is nothing wrong with my equipment and connection. No problems in the area. Rebooting offers only a temporary solution. Same on all computers.

I wonder if it because everyone is googling Corona. Anyone else finding similar?

Donuk isolated downtown York
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2020, 18:26
RE: Internet slow?
(14-03-2020 16:05)Donuk Wrote:  Are people finding the internet variable? During the past couple of days I have found the speed varies between 2 Mb/S and 115 Mb/s. My Freedome VPN has been temperamental too: I have switched it off.

I am in York with Virgin cable. They say there is nothing wrong with my equipment and connection. No problems in the area. Rebooting offers only a temporary solution. Same on all computers.

I wonder if it because everyone is googling Corona. Anyone else finding similar?

Donuk isolated downtown York

A lot of people is at home and using internet for smart working due to Coronavirus ... it is an abnormal situation...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply