Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UI
16-04-2020, 22:33
Exclamation UI
Just purchase a license for 3 instances. Thanks for the software but for the love of music, please get someone to design the UI. It looks like a HTML project from the early 90's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2020, 15:59
RE: UI
Its not beautiful but it works prefectly. More important than the other way round.
17-04-2020, 17:40
It will become more beautful in the future and continue to work just as well. Smile
18-04-2020, 05:15
To be honest I would prefer Simon to work on new functionalities like the « recent imported » albums that on the UI. My 2 cents in terms of priority
22-04-2020, 18:38
Which MinimServer 'user interface' is being discussed? MinimWatch? The new web-based MinimServer 2 configuration interface? These two interfaces are of the 'set it and forget it' variety, so how they look is much less important than how they work (and they work great). It is the end user's control point app interface that matters the most in my view. Hence, I agree with the sentiment that new MinimServer 2 functionalities should take priority over UI tweaks. Thanks.

Melco HA-N1ZH60 Mk1 (MinimServer 2) --> network --> AURALiC ARIES G2 --> Lightning Link (WWPS7 hdmi) --> AURALiC VEGA G2 with AURALiC LEO GX Master Clock --> XLR --> Mark Levinson No. 523 --> RCA --> JL Audio E-Sub e110 (active crossover @ 100 Hz) --> RCA --> Bryston 4B3 (Cubed) --> Magnepan .7
22-04-2020, 21:50
Agree 100%

System: ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ (running MinimServer) > Airport Extreme bridge > Optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge (controlled by Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP&Mosaic) > PS Audio DirectStream DAC > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus 40th Anniversary model
22-04-2020, 22:23
(22-04-2020 21:50)DavidL Wrote:  Agree 100%

Me too. Actually, I think that the new HTML page is a very nice piece of design. It's neat and its functuctional, and everything it does is clearly labelled and easy to access which is very much all we need. The same cannot be said of many visually appealing but functionally incompetent HTML "masterpieces".

David
26-04-2020, 08:50
(18-04-2020 05:15)Patatorz Wrote:  To be honest I would prefer Simon to work on new functionalities like the « recent imported » albums that on the UI. My 2 cents in terms of priority

Same for me. Waiting now more then 2 years but Minimserver is higly recommendet.