Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracks not advancing
10-12-2019, 19:50
Tracks not advancing
With Bubble UpNp, the tracks repeat instead of advancing to the next. Is the problem with Bubble or MinimServer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2019, 20:41 (This post was last modified: 10-12-2019 22:43 by simoncn.)
RE: Tracks not advancing
Do the tracks advance correctly with a different control point? Did this ever work correctly in the past? What has changed since it was last working correctly?

Are you using more than one control point at the same time with the same server? This can cause strange problems.
10-12-2019, 22:40
(10-12-2019 19:50)Desmal Wrote:  With Bubble UpNp, the tracks repeat instead of advancing to the next. Is the problem with Bubble or MinimServer?

I’m presuming you have checked whether or not the repeat track option is selected. Apologies if you have and you considered it unnecessary to mention it.
10-12-2019, 23:46
No I didn't select the repeat option. MinimServer is on a Melco N1A. I looked at all the settings on the Bubble UpNp and did not notice any setting that might affect this.
11-12-2019, 07:47
Do the tracks advance correctly with a different control point? Did this ever work correctly in the past? What has changed since it was last working correctly?

Are you using more than one control point at the same time with the same server? This can cause strange problems.
11-12-2019, 14:41
I have JPlay on my laptop and with this setup using the Bubble UpNp remote, tracks advance as they should. When I switch to the Melco with MinimServer and Twonky, the tracks don't advance, the track plays and then just stops. I disabled Twonky and this still happens.
11-12-2019, 16:03
JPlay is a renderer, not a control point. My question was about using other control points (not BubbleUPnP) with your Melco setup. For example, you could try this with mconnect on your Android device.
23-12-2019, 13:52
which streaming device are you using? For me it feels like a gapless playback problem with your streamer. You could try to disable gapless playback in the settings of bubble upnp just to see how this behaves.