Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New files issue
29-10-2019, 09:26
RE: New files issue
(28-10-2019 22:20)simoncn Wrote:  The problem is that your files are faulty. The tags cannot be read safely and this is why you are getting the error messages. The fault is in the tags, not the audio data.

How were these faulty files created? Did you purchase them as downloads or rip them yourself?

Actually, I just figured out that the "faulty tags" files come from the same download service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2019, 09:56
Thanks for confirming this. Please contact the download service and inform them about this problem. If they have any queries about the technical details of what is wrong with the files, I am willing to work with them on this.
29-10-2019, 13:14
Have you tried using XLD as I suggested in post 6 here? It certainly worked for me in correcting tags.

System: ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ (running MinimServer) > Airport Extreme bridge > Optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge (controlled by Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP&Mosaic) > PS Audio DirectStream DAC > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus 40th Anniversary model
29-10-2019, 13:25
(29-10-2019 13:14)DavidL Wrote:  Have you tried using XLD as I suggested in post 6 here? It certainly worked for me in correcting tags.
I don't use mac but DBpoweramp works
29-10-2019, 13:29
Whether or not the tags have been "corrected" by dBpoweramp is an interesting question. It could be that important tagging information has been removed.