Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 still shutdown server
16-09-2019, 14:48
Windows 10 still shutdown server
Hi I have last version of MinimServer on Windows 10 64 bit.
Server start properly and I see folder "Computer" in my Music Cast aplication in my smartphone. I see Minimserver a few second and than is gone. I must restart server from Windows 10. I try check firewall and everythink is ok. Minim icon is still green. My server port is 9790.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2019, 20:21
RE: Windows 10 still shutdown server
After MinimServer disappears from MusicCast and before you restart it, please check the folder

C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Roaming\MinimServer\data

for any log files or crash log files that might contain information about why MinimServer has stopped.
16-09-2019, 21:03
(16-09-2019 20:21)simoncn Wrote:  After MinimServer disappears from MusicCast and before you restart it, please check the folder

for any log files or crash log files that might contain information about why MinimServer has stopped.

Thank You Simoncn. I will try and post here my opinion Smile
17-09-2019, 12:49
I change IP adress from dhcp to still IP for my DAC and computer with minimserver. I try a few hours of test and now it`s ok. Maybe this is solution to improve stabilty of connection. Yesterday when I start server my musiccast aplication show folders with music only for 30 sec. and than disappear. But when I try change IP adress for host and DAC will be ok.
18-09-2019, 19:09
Sorry but still server is on but music cast doesn`t show the files. I see folder for a few second but than turns off. I must reboot the server and another time happens.
18-09-2019, 19:50
After MinimServer disappears from MusicCast and before you restart it, please check the folder

18-09-2019, 19:59 (This post was last modified: 18-09-2019 19:59 by Bruno.)
(18-09-2019 19:50)simoncn Wrote:  After MinimServer disappears from MusicCast and before you restart it, please check the folder

I can't find any information in log file about crash. If You want I try to add log file to check it.
18-09-2019, 21:02
Please post a list of all files in the MinimServer\data folder after the crash and before restarting MinimServer. A screenshot from Windows Explorer would be suitable.
19-09-2019, 20:41
(18-09-2019 21:02)simoncn Wrote:  Please post a list of all files in the MinimServer\data folder after the crash and before restarting MinimServer. A screenshot from Windows Explorer would be suitable.

This is a print screen from folder Data.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

20-09-2019, 10:43
Thanks for this. There is nothing unusual here.

When MinimServer disappears from MusicCast, please enter http://x.x.x.x:9790 in a web browser, where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your Windows 10 machine. Do you see a web page titled MinimServer Status?