Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconsistency in tagFormat when using Lumin App
27-07-2019, 21:39
RE: Inconsistency in tagFormat when using Lumin App
@alandbush
Here is a thought, just a thought, on how you can get consistent duplication of this problem:

Start off with the tags under test in the format of Last Name, First Name. Then apply the reversename.display to those tags. Then use the default comma separated displayFormat. I get consistent recreation of the issue by doing that - across all of my files. That is the tagging structure I like to use because I index with last name but like to see displays as first name last name.

Anyway, if that doesn't work for you or if you already do that then I have no idea why.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2019, 10:49
RE: Inconsistency in tagFormat when using Lumin App
(27-07-2019 21:39)rodrigaj Wrote:  @alandbush
Here is a thought, just a thought, on how you can get consistent duplication of this problem:

Start off with the tags under test in the format of Last Name, First Name. Then apply the reversename.display to those tags. Then use the default comma separated displayFormat. I get consistent recreation of the issue by doing that - across all of my files. That is the tagging structure I like to use because I index with last name but like to see displays as first name last name.

Anyway, if that doesn't work for you or if you already do that then I have no idea why.

Thanks for the thought.

Refreshed this morning, I’ll try testing again but a little more methodically.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply