Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with HEOS app and MinimServer
18-04-2019, 22:37 (This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 22:40 by simoncn.)
Problem with HEOS app and MinimServer
Has anyone who uses the HEOS app seen a problem where the Genres index doesn't show any values? Or does anyone who uses the HEOS app see the Genres index working correctly? I am investigating a problem relating to this (see this post and subsequent discussion) and it would be helpful to have feedback from other HEOS users. Any information or pointers would be much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2019, 15:28
RE: Problem with HEOS app and MinimServer
(18-04-2019 22:37)simoncn Wrote:  Has anyone who uses the HEOS app seen a problem where the Genres index doesn't show any values? Or does anyone who uses the HEOS app see the Genres index working correctly? I am investigating a problem relating to this (see this post and subsequent discussion) and it would be helpful to have feedback from other HEOS users. Any information or pointers would be much appreciated.

Navigating the heos app I notice: Within the heos app wherever the word genre(s) is spelled in plural form, no genre information is present in the sub folder. But in the other hand, wherever genre is singular, all genre info is there. For example, at the heos main menu where genres is spelled in plural form, no genre information is present in the sub folder. But using folder view where the word genre is spelled in singular form, all genres information are present. Is there anything I can change within minim command line to solve this issue?
07-05-2019, 16:34
RE: Problem with HEOS app and MinimServer
The Genre index within folder view is produced by MinimServer. The Genres index is produced by the HEOS app and MinimServer has no control over what that index contains. Can you contact HEOS and ask them for advice about this?