Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent browsing: inconsistent behavior?
04-04-2019, 18:07
RE: Intelligent browsing: inconsistent behavior?
(04-04-2019 10:22)bubbleguuum Wrote:  
(03-04-2019 22:47)simoncn Wrote:  I agree that this solution would be preferable to "blacklisting" MinimServer.

BubbleUPnP only displays its album view when... the container is an album and defined as such by the media server (or inferred to be if AlbumArtist is present, really a special case ).
The generic container view with a list of tracks does not prevent to play/enqueue/etc. It's just not presented as an album. I have no plan to change this.
I have not been arguing that BubbleUPnP should present an album view when no album information is available!

But BubbleUPnP should present the play/enqueue/etc. menu for a set of tracks as it does it for a whole album. It is indeed possible to play/enqueue/etc. a set of tracks. But this requires opening the dot-dot-dot menu of the first track which is very annoying.

Notice that Linn Kazoo offers for a set of tracks the same play/enqueue/etc. controls as for full albums. This is perfectly logical: there is no reason why the controls for a set of tracks should be different from the controls for an album which is, indeed, just a set of tracks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intelligent browsing: inconsistent behavior? - nbpf - 04-04-2019 18:07