Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JRELoadError
27-03-2019, 18:59
JRELoadError
I have download MinimWatch 0.8.5.2 version to my iMac using the macOS Mojave. And I cannot install it instead come out the window show " JRELoadError ". Is any thing that I do wrong or what is the correct step to install it. Thanks ! Fyi I install the MinimServer at my Synology server.
Beside using the MinimWatch to rescan the new music that I put it on my Synology Server , what I can do it in other way ?
fyi, I use Linn Kazoo to control my music from my server to all my Linn Gears.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2019, 19:58
RE: JRELoadError
(27-03-2019 18:59)AS604 Wrote:  I have download MinimWatch 0.8.5.2 version to my iMac using the macOS Mojave. And I cannot install it instead come out the window show " JRELoadError ". Is any thing that I do wrong or what is the correct step to install it. Thanks ! Fyi I install the MinimServer at my Synology server.
Beside using the MinimWatch to rescan the new music that I put it on my Synology Server , what I can do it in other way ?
fyi, I use Linn Kazoo to control my music from my server to all my Linn Gears.

I presume you are following these installation instructions.

If so, at which step did you receive the error?
27-03-2019, 21:50
Did you follow the Java installation instructions in this section? If not, please do this and try again.
27-03-2019, 22:22
Thanks for all your advises, and it works after I install the latest Java for my Mac. Appreciate both of you for the quick response. Cheers !