Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to reset what Minim will initially scan to avoid 65k error
11-02-2019, 01:10 (This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 01:14 by nolaholic.)
How to reset what Minim will initially scan to avoid 65k error
Not sure if this would work but on initial set up I got questions that Minim wanted to access contacts, then photos. I said yes and now I can't get it to work because I get the exceeded 65k error message and then it turns red. I am trying to use this to access music form my iTunes library on my Mac for the Moon SimAudio MiND application.

I am using Asset and it says I have 1838 artists and 18,300 music tracks (this seems low). Anyways, I don't think I have 65k music tracks either. I uninstalled the software downloaded again but this time it is not asking permission to scan other file types.

Not sure how I can create multiple instances if that is how I have to go. If so, I would simply try and scan into two folders. One with Artist A-L and M-Z + bands with numbers but don't know how to tell Minim Server to do this.

Just checked iTunes library and I have 32k individual music tracks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2019, 08:07
RE: How to reset what Minim will initially scan to avoid 65k error
MinimServer doesn't ask for permission to access contacts or photos. This message might have come from the Simaudio MOON MiND app. Also, MinimServer doesn't have a limit of 65000 tracks. It has a limit of 65000 folders but this is unlikely to cause a problem with a library of your size.

Are you installing and running MinimServer on your Mac? If you open the MinimServer properties window, what is the setting for the contentDir property? If this isn't set correctly, MinimServer might be scanning everything on your Mac instead of just scanning your iTunes library.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply