Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tagging a Live Concert
29-11-2018, 07:27
Tagging a Live Concert
how can I tag a live concert to visible set 1, set 2, and encore?

any idea? Idea

(I using the LUMIN app with LINN)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2018, 13:41
RE: Tagging a Live Concert
(29-11-2018 07:27)lemonfreak Wrote:  how can I tag a live concert to visible set 1, set 2, and encore?

any idea? Idea

(I using the LUMIN app with LINN)

I'm not sure if there is any other solution than using audio editing software to split the concert into the parts you want. There are many such to choose from - I use Twisted Wave on a Mac.
Typically you would cut sections as required and paste these to new files named and numbered appropriately, before adding them to your music library. I import the edited files to iTunes so I can add all the meta data I require and then compress them losslessly to ALAC. MinimServer is pointed to my iTunes media folder for playback.

System: ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ (running MinimServer) > Airport Extreme bridge > Optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge (controlled by Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP&Mosaic) > PS Audio DirectStream DAC > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus 40th Anniversary model
30-11-2018, 08:06
RE: Tagging a Live Concert
Could you not use Discnumber and Discsubtitle? So you'd have disc 1, subtitle "set 1", disc 2 subtitle "set 2" and disc 3 subtitle "encore".