Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimwatch Interface wont show
18-11-2018, 21:26
Minimwatch Interface wont show
Hi, I have installed minim server on a Melco N1. This works fine. I have also installed Minimwatch on my windows 10 laptop running the latest 64 bit version of windows. The Icon is on the desktop and the icon shows on the taskbar. Its green and shows that the server is working. I cannot however get the interface to open so i can make changes to minim server. I have tried all methods on this forum with suggested version of Java etc. Tried java fix etc, no joy. Has anyone any thoughts please?

Kind Regards, Nigel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2018, 22:14 (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018 22:14 by simoncn.)
RE: Minimwatch Interface wont show
You need to right-click on the system tray minim icon and make a selection from the pop-up menu. See this section for more information.
26-12-2018, 07:02
(18-11-2018 22:14)simoncn Wrote:  You need to right-click on the system tray minim icon and make a selection from the pop-up menu. See this section for more information.

I am having the same problem (My case: MinimServer running on Synolgy NAS and MinimWatch running on Windows 7 PC). I right-click on the system tray icon, but get no menu, nothing. What should i try next?
26-12-2018, 09:54
Try powering the PC off and on. Does this fix it?