Post Reply 
Minimserver Settings Qnap
13-07-2018, 10:51
Post: #1
Minimserver Settings Qnap
Hi, where can I find my settings file on a Qnap NAS?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2018, 17:31
Post: #2
RE: Minimserver Settings Qnap
(13-07-2018 10:51)erho Wrote:  Hi, where can I find my settings file on a Qnap NAS?

Settings for what? Minimserver logs and stuff?

Donuk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2018, 07:39
Post: #3
RE: Minimserver Settings Qnap
(13-07-2018 17:31)Donuk Wrote:  
(13-07-2018 10:51)erho Wrote:  Hi, where can I find my settings file on a Qnap NAS?

Settings for what? Minimserver logs and stuff?

Donuk

Settings that I made within Minimwatch. There must be a file where this will be saved.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2018, 07:55
Post: #4
RE: Minimserver Settings Qnap
Why do you need this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)