Post Reply 
Minimwatch crashes
15-12-2017, 10:36
Post: #1
Minimwatch crashes
Simon.

I upgraded the servers to the latest minimserver this morning - update 114.
During the updates minimwatch closed/crashed. There is nothing unusual in the minimwatch or minimserver logs and so I won't post them.

It restarts OK and appears to be fine since then but thought I should mention it. Minimwatch is on 0.8 56

It's not causing an operational issue here and perhaps the minimserver upgrades resolve it anyway, it's too early to say. Will post again here if it reoccurs but thought I should flag it for completeness.

Windows 10 PC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2017, 11:32
Post: #2
RE: Minimwatch crashes
(15-12-2017 10:36)Martin H Wrote:  Simon.

I upgraded the servers to the latest minimserver this morning - update 114.
During the updates minimwatch closed/crashed. There is nothing unusual in the minimwatch or minimserver logs and so I won't post them.

It restarts OK and appears to be fine since then but thought I should mention it. Minimwatch is on 0.8 56

It's not causing an operational issue here and perhaps the minimserver upgrades resolve it anyway, it's too early to say. Will post again here if it reoccurs but thought I should flag it for completeness.

Windows 10 PC

Do you have MinimWatch 0.8.4 or 0.8.4.7 installed on your PC? If it is 0.8.4, this is a known issue. You can fix it by updating to 0.8.4.7 (available from this page).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)