Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Auto Rescan package for Synology users (formerly known as Auto Restart package)
26-04-2016, 11:20
RE: Auto Rescan package for Synology users (formerly known as Auto Restart package)
(25-04-2016 18:46)winxi Wrote:  I've updated the package to version 1.0 with a few major changes. The package now uses the scripting functionality introduced in MinimServer 0.8.4. Moreover, the installer doesn't attempt to install inotify-tools anymore - the user himself is now responsible to install inotify-tools (see the 'Installation' section in the first post of this thread).

In summary, the package has a much clearer design now and doesn't alter the system files of your Disk Station anymore.

Installed AutoRescan but after the line: “Setting up watches!etc” there is the following line: ‘An notify error occurred see /volume1/@appstore/MinimServerAutoRescan/inotyfy-stderr.log”
/volume 1 is definitely my Sinology NAS, but i can’t find the error file, there is no @appstore directory. In the MinimServer directory also no error file. What ca I do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto Rescan package for Synology users (formerly known as Auto Restart package) - tomfox - 26-04-2016 11:20