Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I have so many errors in my log?
15-07-2018, 17:53
RE: Why do I have so many errors in my log?
(15-07-2018 15:37)NH68 Wrote:  7. I am not able to get minimwatch to see the minimserver on my QNAP NAS. I have tried to get the subnet right - my internal IP address of the QNAP is 192.168.0.21 so I have kept the subnet as 192.168.0.0. So I have installed another minimserver version on a windows PC and am using the minimwatch for that to generate these logs. Any solution to this?

When MinimWatch starts, what is the active subnet for MinimWatch (not MinimServer)? This is shown by selecting Options > Show log (watch). If this subnet is 192.168.0.0, this is probably an issue with Windows firewall settings. Try completely disabling the Windows firewall to confirm this.

Quote:Finally if I fix these errors identified using the windows install, it would be safe to assume the the QNAP version wont continue to identofy these as errors? Else I have to keep verifying by checking each album/track.

If you fix these errors on Windows and copy the fixed files to the QNAP, MinimServer on the QNAP should accept them with no problems.

Quote:8. Lastly, is there any way to know the files that minimserver has not picked up so that I can know what of my collection has been uploaded and take some action on the rest. Are the files in the "untagged" bucket these?

For every file not accepted by MinimServer, there will be an error message in the MinimServer log. The 'untagged' bucket contains valid (playable) files that either don't contain any tags or contain tags that couldn't be read by MinimServer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do I have so many errors in my log? - simoncn - 15-07-2018 17:53